viernes, 30 de junio de 2023

Tv programme

 Hi everygone

Today I am going to talk about a Tv programme I watched as a child. This Tv show is "Courage the Cowardly dog", when i was litle I really enjoyed watching it. This Tv show was about a very shy dog who had to defend his owners from mostly paranormal situations. Its owners are two granparents, Muriel and Don Justo, the dog takes care of them in very unusual situations, but is quite cowardly. This program was given quite often on the children´s television channel.

I enjoy it a lot as a child because I was interested in paranormal or alien things and this show dealt with those topics with humor. I spent hours watching this program, I really enjoyed it, I also realy like cartoons. I really like the character of the cowardly dog, I found him very funny and cute, I also liked Don Justo´s character, he was very grumpy, he reminded me of my grandfather.

Here are some pictures of the television program " Courage, the cowardly dog "




2 comentarios:

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...