viernes, 30 de junio de 2023

BBC learning english

 Today I am goin to talk about the BBC Learning English Website.  

As for the middle course, enter to see the video of session 1 "Do you need a hyphen?" Unit 1: Pop-ups

I found it quite interesting and intuitive to learn English, in this session they teach you vocabulary in English, very efficiently they teach you different words in English, it is very friendly to learn.

Medium grammar reference, session 1

In this activity, you had to make 30 grammar references guided through audio, in 6 minutes. I found it quite a fun, intuitive and very friendly activity, which makes learning much easier.

Easy Pronunciation, session 1, video "Introduction to the sounds of English"

I liked this activity a lot, I found it very interesting. A very good way to begin to understand the pronunciation in a good away

Easy Vocabulary, session 1, Unit 1: Nice to meet you!

I really liked this activity , they give you 6 minutes to listen to the vocabulary and be able to understand it, it seems like a very good way to start understanding the vocabulary in English

New review archive, Unit 1: News review, Djokovic vs Australia: Novak to stay

This part was very intuitive to be able to understand news of various kinds, I chose this one, I was interested and the activity was very good to be able to understand the news

More, Test your level, Unit 1, Session 1 

I really liked this part, it consisted of answering 15 questions to see how you are doing with respect to the english course, it is a test that helps you see how you have learned, what progress you have made and what you should improve 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...