viernes, 7 de julio de 2023

The guardian

 Hi everyone 

I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant stress and anxiety for various reasons that cause this hyperfatigue. The article talks about how to combat it, through 8 tips. Which are very interesting and in practice it does work, because I have also been living with anxiety for some time and these things have already been recommended to me and it realy works.

I think it is a very interesting article and it would do a lot of good for the people who live with it to read it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...