viernes, 23 de junio de 2023

Eat

 Hello everygone, today I am going to talk about a good place to eat, this place to eat is the Argentinian barbecue, there are several branches. But the one on the Melipilla road, located in Maipú, is the best. This place is specialized in roasted meats, the have wide variety of meats, accompaniment, drinks and desserts.This place has a very nice infrastructure, it is a very large place,with green areas and various games for children, as well as a soccer field. 

I usually go on special occasions, when my family comes from the south, when there is a special celebration, such as a birthday, graduation, anniversary, etc. I usually go with my family, my girlfriend or friends. I like a lot, for the quality of its food, for not having a very expensive price, for the good attention from its workers, for the beauty of the place with large green areas. I highly recommend it to go with your families, or for any important celebration.

Here I leave a photograph of the placem it is not taken by me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...