viernes, 26 de mayo de 2023

The beautiful Norway

 Hi Mr. Higginson and classmattes.

Today I am going to talk about a country that I would like to visit very much. This country is Norway, I would like to visit it because of its geografhy, mountains, glaciers and their coastal fjords. Its nature is very amazing and beautiful, I would like to know mainly the northen lights of Norway, It is a very beautiful weather phenomenon. It is a place that I want to go yes or yes before I die.

If I could travel to Norway I really like to go with my girlfriend. She is a person I love very much and with whom he would like to visit many place around the world. The truth is that I would like to spend as much time as possible in that place, to be able to travel with a lot of time. I think there must be many places to visit there. The other place to visit would be Oslo, the capital of Norway. Because I Think it is very important to know its capital, to see its culture, its customs and its history. 

Here I leave you some photographs of the beauty of Norway.



1 comentario:

  1. I haven´t visited any of the Scandinavian countries. I think they must be very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...