viernes, 2 de junio de 2023

Family

 Today I am going to talk about my favourite family mealt. This was in the year 2017, in the city of Chillan, located in the south of Chile, It was my granparents´ house . This family mealt was for my grandparents´ marriage aniversary, where the whole family met, so it was very memorable. All my grandparents´ children came, my seven uncles ( Pedro, María, Estefanía, Pilar, Susana, Sandro, Sebastian), many friends, many cousins, I don´t remember very well how many there were. There were a lot of people to celebrate the 50th anniversary of my grandparents´ marriage. A very large roast was made for dinner, lot of food and drinks. 

I remember it was in july so it was very cold, we were all very warm. The important thing was that it was a great time, until the early hours of the morning celebrating. My grandpaents´ were very happy because the whole family got together, which had not happened in a long time. It was a very nice dinner where beautiful family moments were remembered. 

I don´t think I have family photo from that time, it is probable that other family members have, but anyway I leave you a photo of the beautiful landscape of Chillan.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...