viernes, 14 de abril de 2023

Photograph

 Hi classmattes and Mr. Higginson 

Today I´m going to tell you about two photographs i like very much.

The first photo is a photo of my dog, from the first time in my home. This photo is from 2019, my dog was born very recently, so it was very small. I like this photo because it reminds my dog when he had just arrived a home, it was so small and harmless.  In that moment I did not know how important it would be for my life today.

The second photo is of a forest of Araucarias, and in the background the great Llaima volcano. This photo is from the year 2023, in my summer vacations, in the Conguillio national park, located in the south of chile, in the province of Melipeuco. This photo was taken with my drone, I really like to fly my drone,and when i look at this landscape, I thought about flying my drone. I like this photo because it reminds me of those camping days with my friends, and it was really hard to get to that place. I really like the geography of this place, whith their forest of Araucarias and the great Llaima volcano.




​​

2 comentarios:

  1. you dog is very cute, whats his name?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great photos, Diego. A very cute dog! I went close to Conguillio a few years ago but the park was closed because the volcano was in eruption so I stayed in Malachuehullo. Very beautiful landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...