viernes, 21 de abril de 2023

Holiday

The holidays that I remember the most as a child are those of Chillan. I think I was 8 years old, and we went to the thermal waters of Chillan, in the valley "Las Trancas", in September 2009. We went to my grandparents house in Chillan, on that occasion my uncles, my mother and my sister met. I remember this holiday because we had a great time as a family, connected with nature and beautiful landscapes. I remember that day in the morning it had snowed, so the landscape looked very beautiful. We stayed in some cabins for a few days, after being in the valley "Las Trancas", we went to Osorno and Valdivia, where we saw beautiful landscape. The truth was an unforgettable holiday because  beautiful moments with my family, beautiful experiences and many places were know. 



2 comentarios:

The guardian

 Hi everyone  I found the guardian article on hyperfatigue very interesting and very true. Today almost all societies live with constant str...